The 2015 Symposium
Welcome to the beautiful Jefferys Bay, Eastern Cape, host of the 2015 SGASA symposium. The theme of this year’s symposium is “Change. Challenges. Oppurtunities”. We are always being challenged by change... hopefully we can turn these challenges into oppurtunites.
- Program of 2015 Symposium
- Plant resiliance- Frik Joubert.
- Renewable energy- Warren Confait
- New Threat to water quality- Ken Leisegang
- From Seed to Forest- Heinz Reinstorf
- Identifying and launching new ornamentals- Andrea Durrheim
- Observations from 2014/15 audits- Derek Askew
- Substrates and re-use of run-off water.E. Kempen
- Trends -Marketing Challenges.- Tanya Visser
- Update "Brassica-stunting disorder"-Sherrie-Ann New.
- Growing Media- How important is it?- Jean Roudier
- Rotation-end growth responses of Eucalyptus grandis mini-cuttings and seedlings- Keith Little